PHOTOGRAPHY OF ANGLES AND COMPOSITIONS IN UITM


Name: Hannani Syakirah Binti Mohd Idrus

Blog: twothreeneverendingtravel.blogspot.my






1. RULE OF THIRD PHOTOGRAPHY


In front of Pusat Islam


"How to be your role model of Life."




2. PICTURE OF 'MOMENT'


Beside of Library


"Obstacles do not block the path. They are the path."



3. LOW LIGHTS


In front of Pusat Islam


"Allah knows WHAT is the best for you and WHEN it's best for you to have it."



























































4. PHOTOGRAPH WITH LINES





At the sidewalk of UITM's Library





"You are the GREAT LEADER, show them."








5. LOW ANGLES PHOTOGRAPH





In the Library of Tun Abdul Razak, at Level 1





"The ADVENTURE begins in here."











6. HIGH ANGLES PHOTOGRAPH





At one of the bus stop of UITMPP





"I'm not shy
I'm just holding back my awesomeness so I won't intimidate you."







7. SILHOUETTE




At outside of SUKSIS's building





"The darkest nights produce the brightest stars."












8. PORTRAIT





The parking lot beside Pusat Islam





"See
          Miracles
I
  Life
            Everyday

S.M.I.L.E."




Comments